New edition check in 1

 Hi Everyone 

Time for a quick progress check in. I'll try and do a short post each week to see how I'm tracking, rather than more regular large ones. 

So, first big win, the 10th company batch is finished!




So the bases and transfers are still needing to be done, but that will come later. Next up I started the large batch with all remaining infantry:




Since I had everything in front on me, I quickly rechecked my numbers, turns out there was more left to paint than I thought. I started off with painting the base coats on the majority not silver models (Techmarines, librarians and watchers), then broke out a large brush to start the inks.


Let's check the dashboard:


So far on track, with a couple painting free days in there.

TThat's all for this week. See you soon.


Mark



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review