Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Welcome back everyone 

The last couple of weeks have had a bit of a painting focus for me, I'm very keen to get 1st and 5th companies finished as soon as possible. I started the fortnight off with a squad that I was a little nervous about due to their size and details, the bladeguard. It took me most of the week to finish a squad of 10, with a lieutenant and ancient:

Overall I was very happy with how well they turned out, and I'm very happy with the decision to add the white helmets for first company. 
Next in the desk was a final tactical squad for5th company, and the ancient:
I got an extra day off from work on Friday, which meant I had enough time to finish a squad of veteran intercessors as well:
The final progress I've was starting on some 5th company assault marines,  which I hope to have finished in a day or two. I was happy with my progress in the second week, with more than 20 marines finished in a week. At this rate I should have finished 1st and 5th companies in a month or so, but I do have another batch of bases to finish, and some outstanding parts to arrive. 

Speaking of arrivals, my troll trader orders arrived, first up some vanguard vets and relic terminators:

That finishes the models for 1st company! 

I have ordered a Sanguinary guard box set using my GW voucher from my warhammer+ subscription, so I plan on swapping the jump packs and using the San guard for 8th company command. Next to arrive were two attack bikes and 3 plasma inceptors:

The bikes need work...

I'll finish up with a tease, currently heading my way courtesy of Dark age designs and helped by my Dad's 3d printer:
That's all for now

See you in two weeks
-Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review