New edition check in 3

 Hey everyone 

I was aiming to do these check ins weekly, but missed last week, as I was finishing up the marine batch. 

On the bright side, that's done! Here's a quock look if you hadn't seen these photos:








With all the infantry now officially painted, I was eying up the tanks. Unfortunately, 2 of them needed to be built, a fellblade/glaive, and a falchion. To keep the progress up, I needed these built before the weekend, so I got cracking, and managed to finish them from their partly built state I acquired them in by Friday. 

Over the course of Saturday, I sprayed the tanks, and a random collection of weapon options for various tanks and Dreadnoughts I had lying around, and got all the tanks out ready for the batch paint stages:


The two stages I want to batch paint, was a silver drybrush for some highlights, and an oil wash. Both these took less time than I expected, thanks to some large brushes, so here is the result:



From here, for practical reasons they will be finished up in smaller batches starting in the next day or two.


Finally, lets do the progress check in:



Right, see you in a week.

-Mark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review