New Edition check in 2

 Hey everyone 

Another week, another check in. Life jumped in on a couple days, but apart from that I feel like I'm making good progress. The 150 infantry batch paint is halfway through the dark green, which I'm hoping to finish tomorrow. A day later than scheduled, but I did jump ahead to do a couple of shorter colours to break up the largest ones. Once the green base is out of the way, things will speed up for a bit.



Let's take a look at the tracker:


That daily average has dropped unsurprisingly, and will keep going down. I'm expecting to be behind until the bases are done.

In other news, the last bases arrived, and I'm heading out to get static grass this afternoon, so I'll have basically everything I need to get to the finish line.


See you in a week.

-Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review