Devestator doctrine






Hi everybody 

I've been having some issues with the blogger app lately, so that's slowed my updates a little. It seems to be working today however, so lets catch up on the last few weeks. 

First up was 9th company. 
I had completed them a few weeks back in a batch, then recently finished the transfers and bases.









This leaves me with only two companies to go, but before I could start on them, I had a tournament to attend. The event was warp wars, a 2k teams event in Auckland. To finish up the list I had some weapon swaps, and a couple models to paint. I also had time to add campaign badges  to everyone. 





Also huge thanks to the people that had been reading the blog and came up to say hi!


Lastly, I have now kicked off the next company batch, 10th company. There are 40 or so done already, so I hoped this will be faster than the previous batches, but so far it's been a little slow. 



Next update when they are painted. 

See you then

-Mark






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review