Wait, where was I...


Hey everyone, welcome back. 

Life caught up on me over the last couple of weeks, and I may have forgotten to post! I started off the month with a plan to go heavy into transfers and bases, so I continued on with 3rd company:

Then somewhere in the middle of all this, distractions happened. Firstly, a solution to the shelving and display arrived! The top image shows the whole collection, but the chapter now has it's own location. I still want to light and paint the shelves at some point:
The next distraction was slightly smaller. One of our local stores was doing a clear out of MacFarlane toys, and I couldn't resist a hellblaster. 

Definitely glad I don't have to free hand 1000 chapter symbols...

Throughout all this I've been discussing lists for an upcoming team event. My initial nomination from the team was for Harlequins, but post the nerfs, and with me not having the right models for the optimal list I've made the switch do dark angels. I won't give too much away, but for unrelated reasons here are some storm speeders:

Some more painting is required, then I'll be back to bases and transfers. 

One last announcement. You have heard me mention my friend Doug many times on this blog. Well, apparently madness is contagious. Doug is now starting his own large project, which I'm quite excited to see come together. He's agreed to share his progress on this blog, so you will see posts from him starting next week, as well as some  cosmetic changes. 

Look out for his first post next week!
See you soon
Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review