Downward spiral

Hello everybody 

Here we are back with another update, but a quiet one this time, as life slowed painting progress again (how dare it). In practical terms, this basically meant that instead of the week I had aimed for to complete the last 40 heavy intercessors turned into almost the entire two weeks. I did manage to finish them off in time though:


The exciting part, was this was a milestone of over 700 marines painted, and now less than 400 to go! It definitely feels like I'm on the downhill part of getting this project completed. 

I'll be putting down the brush for a bit as I have to play some catch up with a backlog of 200 marines waiting on bases and transfers, with something like 500 needing the chapter symbol adding. It looks like the long awaited shelves have finally arrived so I can get the chapter on display. More on that next time.

The other distraction from painting in the last week was a big game vs a mate. We played 4k points with no strats. This allowed me to get the full might of third company deployed! Unfortunately, my opponent expected more eradicators and missiles and turned up with a large contingent of nurgle vehicles led by Mortarian and it went badly for me! Pics below:

Last up, was a few transfers last night:


Thats all for now. Hopefully next week I'll be able to sign off at least one company as complete, but we will see what life brings!

See you in two weeks
Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review