2nd and also 5th


Welcome back everyone 

After the distractions last fortnight, I was determined to get the company finished off, and as you can see from the photo above, success!

The first thing was a batch of bases, which cleared the backlog and gave me enough to finish off first company.

Bladeguard and sternguard with bases done.

Next step was the transfers on 5th company, which I managed to clear through in a couple of evenings. 

With that done, 5th company is complete (with the disclaimer I have yet to order chapter symbols), so I got them out for a bit of a showcase:

5th company captain Drucius Octavius

Orders

My monthly budget came in, so it was off to Troll trader. First up was a squad of aggressors, which finishes off 3rd company, next I added in 3 characters which also finishes 9th company. I added in an Invader ATV and attack bike as they were both a good price and hard to get, and finished up with 3 centurions I needed. There are just 3 got go to finish 8th company. 

The catch with ordering from UK at the moment is definitely wait times. It had been a month since I ordered my Xmas order which has yet to leave the UK, so the boys from Troll Trader have had to start a search with Royal mail to locate the order.

That's all for now. I'm back in build mode for the next couple of weeks, so look out for more marines out of the production line.

See you in two weeks 
Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review