800 club -episode 18

Welcome back everyone! 

It's been a busy few weeks in my personal life, I am changing jobs in a few weeks which is pretty exciting. The direct hobby impact is going to be an increase in my hobby budget. That's going to help move the last of the chapter purchases along. That's all happening in a few weeks time, let's take a look at the last two weeks!

First up I picked up some primaris marines from my mate Phil. This consisted of:
15 hellblasters 
5 assault intercessors 
10 intercessors 
3 outriders
10 infiltrators
4 eradicators 
3 bladeguard

This haul took me over the 800 marine count!
I didn't get a proper group photo, but here are some individual shots:
As a celebration for getting a new job, my wife let me spend a bit on the credit card, which took the form of a vanguard box:
It's nice to make some progress into 10th company at last, and the models from Phil will mostly be converted to intercessors, which means I have completed 2nd company (100 primaris!). 

Paint progress 

The last few weeks painting have been all about the Auralux campaign. First on the list was another round of terminators, including a chaplain:

Next on the desk was another 5th company tactical, and my first apothecary:
Finally, as part of this batch, I painted up my converted Azreal: 
"Marcus Brutus" - Chapter master of the Doom Legion

That's all for now. Next on the bench are some big boys for the Auralux campaign, then getting an army ready for an event. I have a bit more budget this month, so there are a bunch more marines heading this way....

See you in a few weeks
-Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review