Riding in style -Episode 17

Hey everyone welcome back.

Just a quick update this week, I'm not sure what happened with my hobby time these last few weeks, it didn't feel like I got much done. Most of the time was spent finally doing the painting in the Hobby room in the garage. The theory is that new shelving is going in soon so I had to get it ready. It only took 2 years to get finished! 

When the shelving goes in I'll add some artwork etc to the walls.

Once this was done I was in a rush to get my painting commitment done for Auralux campaign, I managed to get some terminators battle ready, a chaplain, a batch of bases, and a land raider fully painted. After the gaming evening I swung round and finished the highlights on the terminators.
The terminators were a weird combination of a couple of squads with the weapons I needed, with one or two extras, next up is the other half of the partial squads I started.
Bonus chaplain in the batch
A land raider! 
It was a pretty good feeling to get one of these iconic tanks painted, and it was very quick to paint. It was also amusingly good in our 1k game, cruising around gunning down everything until it was eventually put down in its second game by a combination of mining lasers, hive guard and smites.

I did a larger batch of bases than just the terminators, which got a few outstanding tactical squads based up:
That's all from the Hobby side this week. In other news, the Chaos sold last night at time of writing, which means I'll be picking up some primaris soon! More on that next time, see you then.

-Mark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review