Paint-o-rama and moving hosting location -Episode 9



Hi everyone. 


Welcome back!


So first things first. This isn't my normal hosting location, and it's been a few weeks. I previously had a squarespace website that had been bought for the podcast by a fan (huge thanks again!), but when time to renew came it was a bit overkill for what it was being used for. So to keep the blog going I have moved to a free hosting location. That issue caused a lack of motivation to write which this delayed the release of this episode! 


In the mean time, I have got a fair bit done. Unfortunately my latest orders hadn't arrived, and I'm holding off any more build work until to they do. I did buy a solitary phobos lieutenant, and have committed the next couple of months budget to a friend who is off loading some marines, but more on that when it arrives.


I have gone with a squad and a character as my standard batch, which takes between 2 and 4 sessions. This also allows to move quickly between different models to keep life interesting with what could turn into a mass of silver. The other thing I have done to help my interest and motivation is  alternate painting a tactical squad then something else that's a bit different. This should help me move through the approximately 220 tactical marines on the bench. 


Right, enough talk, here are the photos:


 
2nd company Hellblasters
2nd Company Ancient
4th company tactical squad

4th company champion

2nd company captain

2nd company assault intercessors


4th company lieutenant
4th company tactical squad
3rd company Gravis captain

4th company gravis captain and eradicators


4th company tactical squad
4th company veteran (and extra tactical marine, swapping for a veteran I had previously painted)
6th company land speeders


That's all this week. Hopefully next week my orders would have arrived, but I'll just keep painting until they do


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blades of Glory -Episode 22

Tank shock

Baby's first birthday- 12 month review